Click here for the original post.
In my last health tip we discussed the damaging effects of all the sugar we’re eating. I urged you to boost your intake of whole foods–real fruits and vegetables that are so readily available now in the farmers markets of our northern hemisphere.
Eliminating sugar-and-calorie-rich, nutrition-poor junk and processed foods from your diet and replacing them with actual food produces real results: in your energy levels, appearance, and overall good health.
• Have more energy because you’ll be giving your body the nutrition it needs to function efficiently.
• Ease PMS and perimenopause symptoms when you eliminate the junk from your diet.
• Increase the feel-good serotonin in your brain and tolerate stress better.
• Be smarter. The antioxidants in the fruits and veggies help improve memory and will make you feel mentally sharper.
• Improve digestion, with all the fiber from that fresh produce.
• Start looking more vibrant as your skin, hair, nails, muscles, and eyes benefit richly from the essential fatty acids, amino acids, vitamins, and antioxidants.
• Reduce your chances of developing degenerative diseases, such as heart disease, Parkinson’s disease, macular degeneration, high blood pressure, diabetes, and arthritis.
• Stay younger longer. You’ll be slowing the rate at which you age because of antioxidant-rich food choices.