Click here for the original post.
We’re pleased to announce the launch of WholeHealth Chicago’s updated website, www.wholehealthchicago.com.
At WholeHealth Chicago, our passion is integrative medicine, which merges an array of clinically proven alternative therapies with cutting-edge advances in conventional medicine. We believe providing clear and detailed information about integrative medicine is a powerful tool that can help you maintain good health and also address any problems as they occur.
Our goal is to become your resource for integrative medicine, and in that spirit we’re committed to helping you become as informed as possible. Our website remains an utterly reliable source for in-depth information on alternative treatments, supplements, natural remedies, and the best of Western medicine.
A few highlights of the new site:
• You can now search the entire site using keywords or phrases.
• Right on the home page, you can link to Dr Edelberg’s most recent Health Tip, search the archives of all previous Health Tips, and sign up to receive weekly Health Tips via e-mail.
• Our Health & Wellness Knowledge Base contains a growing library of staff articles, descriptions of alternative therapies and nutritional supplements, information on specific health concerns, and the latest research on integrative medicine.
• The Health Tips are also presented as a blog. Click BLOG on the navigation bar, select a Health Tip, and scroll to the end to add your comments. Check back periodically to read what others are saying.
• Our new online Natural Apothecary is moving toward completion. When it’s up and running, you’ll be able to access our entire inventory. Currently, clicking the link will take you to our Triple Whammy Cure on-line store. Feel free to contact our apothecary directly to order or with questions for our knowledgeable staff (773-296-6700, ext. 2001, or firstname.lastname@example.org).
Good websites are works in progress. We’ll be adding new Knowledge Base entries and other articles regularly, aggregating our healthy recipes, and also keeping you current on WholeHealth Chicago itself–our practitioners, services, workshops, and classes.
Please take a moment to check out the new site. As always, we value your comments and suggestions.
David Edelberg, MD