Dr. Parisa Samsami is a Chiropractic Physician specializing in Functional Medicine. She has great success in treating patients unable to find answers in the traditional medical paradigm. She places a strong emphasis on patient education and believes that diet and lifestyle play an important role in achieving optimal health and chronic disease prevention.
Dr. Samsami has a special interest in treating GI imbalances, adrenal dysfunction, blood sugar dysregulation, and thyroid dysfunction.
Dr. Samsami holds a bachelor’s from the University of Illinois at Chicago and Doctor of Chiropractic from National University of Health Sciences, board certification in chiropractic medicine, and a Diplomate of the American Board of Chiropractic Internist and Nutrition, DABCI.
SHOULD I SEE HER? YES!
- If you are experiencing health concerns that have not received a diagnosis or have been tough to treat such as chronic pain or fatigue, hormonal imbalance, gastrointestinal issues, and mood/nerve disorders
- If you are looking to achieve your best health though lifestyle, diet, and therapies that may be right for you
- If you wish to work with a primary care provider who will spend time to get to know and partner with you to keep you well
WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT?
- A review of your current symptoms and medical history as well as a thorough examination, diagnostic testing and treatment when appropriate
- Determination of the root causes of symptoms
- An individualized treatment plan that addresses your specific condition
- A partnership in your healthcare and a guide through the many options available for addressing illness.
- An integrative team approach to your healthcare with the practitioners at WholeHealth Chicago
By appointment Tuesday through Friday and is available one Saturday per month.