Parisa Samsami, DC, DABCI
Home / Meet Our Staff / Parisa Samsami
“ Through my professional experience and personal growth, I am empathetically passionate about helping others via an integrative paradigm. It is my honor to be able to assist, empower, educate and support you on your path to wellness.”
Doctor of Chiropractic Medicine
Functional Medicine Physician
Dr. Parisa Samsami is a Chiropractic Physician specializing in Functional Medicine. She has great success in treating patients unable to find answers in the traditional medical paradigm. She places a strong emphasis on patient education and believes that diet and lifestyle play an important role in achieving optimal health and chronic disease prevention.
Dr. Samsami has a special interest in treating GI imbalances, adrenal dysfunction, blood sugar dysregulation, and thyroid dysfunction.
- Doctor of Chiropractic, National University of Health Sciences, Lombard, IL
- Bachelor of Liberal Arts and Sciences; Biology, University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago
Memberships & Certifications
- Board Certification in Chiropractic Medicine
- Diplomate of the American Board of Chiropractic Internist and Nutrition, DABCI
- Member- American Chiropractic Association