Caley Scott is a Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine. She earned her degree from National University of Health Sciences in Lombard, IL. Dr. Scott developed a passion for naturopathic medicine while working as a medical assistant at an integrative clinic in the Chicago suburbs after completing her bachelor’s degree in human nutrition from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. Seeing first-hand the incredible success of using nutrition and natural therapies with her patients helped shape her view on healthcare and compelled her to seek a unique route in medicine. Her goal as a naturopathic doctor is to educate patients about their health, explain why making lifestyle modifications is essential, and empower them to make these changes. She strives to be a healer, motivator, teacher, and cheerleader.
Dr. Scott currently lives in Lincoln Park. When she’s not in the office, she loves to cook and spend time with her family and friends. Dr. Scott is Chicago-area born and raised and is excited to bring naturopathic medicine to her home city and the patients of WholeHealth Chicago.
SHOULD I SEE HER? YES!
- If you are experiencing chronic, unexplained symptoms of pain, fatigue, gastrointestinal upset, hormonal imbalances, weight gain, headaches, brain fog, or mood changes that have not been explained by other doctors.
- If you feel your concerns have been dismissed by other doctors.
- If you are interested in learning ways to help prevent disease and optimize health.
- If you have a family history of disease you wish to avoid.
- If you are interested in learning about alternative and non-conventional treatment options that may be right for you.
WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT FROM THERAPY?
Comprehensive and individualized care. Dr. Scott will work closely with you to:
- Find the root causes of your symptoms.
- Guide you through all your treatment options.
- Help you create a personal healthcare team.
- Work with other practitioners to design a treatment program specifically tailored to achieving the best outcomes for you.
Health coaching and education
Detoxification and cleansing
By appointment Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday and everyday by email.
FROM DR. SCOTT
“My role as a naturopathic doctor is to listen, educate, explain, empower, and inspire you to reach your health goals. Together, we will work to find you a path toward wellness.