Rachel started her healthcare journey as a beside Registered Nurse at Vanderbilt Medical Center in Nashville, TN. Working in the ICU, she was exposed to many deeply emotional and spiritual experiences, steering her focus to mind, body, spirit medicine.
Rachel developed a love for preventive medicine while participating in medical mission trips to West Africa and India. She then moved to Boston where she obtained her Master of Science in Nursing.
During her 3 years at Massachusetts General Hospital, she expanded on her love of preventive medicine through coursework and studying the American College of Lifestyle Medicine and Institute of Functional Medicine.
Rachel is passionate about the mind-body connection and enjoys collaborating with people at any point on their physical, spiritual and emotional health journey.
SHOULD I SEE HER? YES!
· If you are experiencing health concerns that have not received a diagnosis or have been tough to treat such as thyroid/adrenal/sex hormone imbalances, GI concerns, stress/anxiety/fatigue/mood issues and more.
· If you are looking to achieve your best health though lifestyle, diet, and therapies that may be right for you
· If you wish to work with a provider who will spend time to get to know you and partner with you to keep you well.
WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT?
· A review of your current symptoms and medical history as well as a thorough examination, diagnostic testing and treatment when appropriate
· Determination of the root causes of symptoms
· An individualized treatment plan that addresses your specific condition
· A partnership in your healthcare and a guide through the many options available for addressing illness.
· An integrative team approach to your healthcare with the practitioners at WholeHealth Chicago
By appointment Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and is available one Saturday per month.