Olivia Wagner is a functionally-trained and integrative Registered Dietitian Nutritionist, Certified Health Coach, and Personal Trainer. Olivia earned her degree in Nutrition and Dietetics from Miami University and her Masters in Nutrition and Physical Performance from Saint Louis University. She is board certified in functional nutrition therapies through the Integrative and Functional Nutrition Academy.
Olivia has always been a foodie at heart, but she only discovered the power of food as medicine while on a journey to support her own health. When not at WholeHealth Chicago, Olivia loves getting lost in the meditation of cooking, trying a new workout class with a friend, and playing with her golden retriever Sugar.
IFNCP: Integrative and Function Nutrition Practitioner, Integrative and Functional Nutrition Academy (2018)
LDN: Licensed Dietitian/Nutritionist, State of Illinois (2014)
RDN: Registered Dietitian/Nutritionist, American Dietetics Association (2014)
MS: Masters of Science in Nutrition and Physical and Performance, Saint Louis University (2014)
CPT: Certified Personal Trainer, American College of Sports Medicine (2014)
BS: Bachelors of Science in Nutrition and Dietetics, Miami University (2009)
SHOULD I SEE HER? YES!
- If you are looking to integrate food-as-medicine strategies into your health story.
- If you want to dive deeper into your symptoms and are ready to address their underlying causes.
- If you want to make diet and lifestyle changes to support healing and optimal wellness.
- If you want a wellness teammate.
- If you are seeking confidence in your daily food choices and health empowerment.
- If you are interested in functional lab tests that can provide additional information about your current health.
- If you are ready to elevate your skills in the kitchen and develop sustainable healthy cooking habits.
- If you are an athlete trying to eat for performance.
- If you are struggling with behavioral changes.
- If you don’t know what to eat to support your body for wellness or a chronic health condition.
Olivia works with people (including athletes and pregnant women) who have chronic pain, diabetes, PCOS, insomnia, anxiety, amenorrhea, IBS/IBD, eczema, obesity, SIBO, body positivity issues, Candida, bloating/gas, Lyme disease, mold toxicity, constipation, diarrhea, GERD/acid reflux, depression, food relationship problems, chronic allergies, low energy/chronic fatigue, ADD/ADHD, autism, and autoimmune conditions. She also works with people who are resistant to weight loss.
Favorite areas of practice in which to apply food as medicine include:
- Inflammatory conditions
- Digestive health
- Mood disorders
- Autoimmune conditions
WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT FROM CARE?
- One-on-one nutrition counseling.
- A whole-person assessment, including body systems, diet, lifestyle, environment, and health history.
- Goal-setting and actionable steps to conquer your health concerns.
- Tools and resources to support therapeutic diets and dietary change.
- A patient-practitioner team approach.
- Functional lab testing (food sensitivities, ION panel, micronutrient panel, cardiometabolic panel, stool test).
- Menu/grocery planning.
- Mindful eating and food relationship skills.
- Stress management and lifestyle balance.
- Health and wellness coaching.
- Recipe innovation and culinary education.
“I am a food-first functional nutrition practitioner. I look at your story, the big picture of your health symptoms, and arm you with the dietary and lifestyle tools you need to feel empowered and to best support your body.”