Dr. Chandler is a Clinical Psychologist who has worked as a clinician for over 25 years. She has worked with individuals, children, couples, families, and groups addressing a wide variety of mental health challenges including, trauma, depression, anxiety, ADHD, substance abuse, grief and loss, relationship difficulties, sexual concerns and other difficult life transitions. She has extensive experience as a psychotherapist, diagnostic evaluator, clinical supervisor and a presenter; both nationally and locally, presenting at National and State Conferences as well as numerous state and agency training programs.
Dr. Chandler’s work is grounded in a holistic perspective and anchored in her personal commitment to honor and attend to the individual experience striving for more authentic connections and positive life changes.
- Ph.D. Psychology – Northwestern University (Chicago, IL)
Memberships & Certifications
- Member – American Psychological Association
- Member – Illinois Psychological Association
- Former Faculty – Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine
- Former Faculty – The Chicago School of Professional Psychology