Osteopathic / Internal Medicine
Dr. Schwartz joined the Center in 2012, with her practice encompassing traditional Internal Medicine and Osteopathy, sleep medicine and sports medicine (including kinesiotaping). Dr. Schwartz prescribes for those patients who need it, and works collaboratively with integrative practitioners to promote well-being and minimize health problems.
She has special interest in Sleep and Sports Medicine, (including kinesiotaping) as well as IBS and GERD issues. She supports her patients' challenges with these important lifestyle issues, along with their impact on other conditions.
She graduated from Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine of Midwestern University and served her residency at Advocate Lutheran General Hospital. She received her Masters and PhD in Experimental Psychology from DePaul University and taught at Northeastern Illinois University prior to her medical career.
- PhD: Experimental Psychology, DePaul University
- DO: Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine
- MA: Experimental Psychology, DePaul University
- BA: Northern Illinois University
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital, Internal Medicine