The Ultimate DIY Anti-Aging Facial!
Thursday, January 17, 2019; 6:00-7:30PM
with Mari Stecker, LAc
$75 course fee, includes take-home facial guasha tool and custom anti-aging facial oil!
Join us and learn a traditional Chinese facial rejuvenation technique that you can do yourself! Guasha treatment is a 2,000 year old Chinese massage technique that uses a flat tool to apply pressure to the skin to increase circulation as it moves along acupuncture channels.
Facial Guasha is an easy-to-learn technique that:
* encourages blood flow and promotes radiance
* prevents wrinkles
* activates cells to regain facial elasticity
* drains fluids to detoxify skin and reduce puffiness
* sloughs off dead skin cells
* uplifts and tones skin
* firms up facial muscles
* minimizes dark circles
* promotes a healthy, younger and more radiant look
What you will learn in this class:
* How to use your new guasha tool to give yourself a rejuvenating facial at home
* How to incorporate specific anti-aging essential oils into your facial guasha
technique & create your own facial products
* How to add certain foods into your diet that are known to prevent aging and nourish skin
Each participant will be given a jade guasha tool and a bottle of my own blend of facial oil infused with anti-aging essential oils so that you will be able to go home and get started.
Your skin will thank you and will look more radiant, smooth and younger!
Space is limited and registration is required.
Please Register online.
Call the Center for additional information at (773) 296-6700
Note: This technique is not intended for use during pregnancy, near infectious skin diseases or open wounds, or those with bleeding disorders.
Mari Stecker, LAc, has practiced acupuncture at WholeHealth Chicago for over 20 years. She offers acupuncture facial rejuvenation as well as treatments for dermatological conditions including acne, psoriasis & eczema. She also treats other conditions including pain, fertility & allergies.