Saturday January 19 2019, 11am – 1pm
with Yoga Therapist Renee Zambo, Occupational Therapist Valarie McConville, and Dietitian Olivia Wagner
Fee: $75.00 (includes a light snack and take-home materials)
Do you suffer from a sluggish digestive system, constipation, and/or bloating? Do you feel like you need a reset after the holidays? Are you looking for ways to optimize your digestion?
Join WholeHealth Chicago’s Yoga Therapist Renee Zambo, Dietitian Olivia Wagner, and Occupation Therapist Valarie McConville for two valuable hours of digestive health and cleansing!
In this workshop, you will learn:
• A gentle yoga practice to elongate and soothe musculature in the abdomen
• Specific breathing techniques and postures to stimulate digestive “fire”
• Strategies to address symptoms including bloating, constipation, and other digestive distress
• Tools to eat healthy all Winter long
• Education on the lymphatic system
• Gentle belly massage along digestive tract
Space is limited and registration is required.
Please register online.
Call the Center for additional information at (773) 296-6700