Planning to run a 5 or 10k this summer? Are you training for a marathon? Want to improve your energy and performance at the gym or in a favorite sport?
Just as each individual responds differently to training, each person requires individual nutrition approaches.
In this work shop you will learn real-food nutrition strategies and functional medicine tools to support
· Increased energy and improved performance (strength, speed, endurance)
· Injury prevention
· Recovery post workout
· Improved quality of sleep
· Strengthened immune system
· Improved body composition: weight maintenance with increased exercise, muscle gain, weight loss
· Reduced stress around cooking and grocery shopping
· Improvement in digestive issues including bloating, pain, diarrhea, constipation
· Improvement in migraines, joint pain, focus, energy, and mood
· Clearer skin and healthier hair (acne, psoriasis, eczema, hair loss)
Join our nutritionist Olivia Wagner MS, RDN, IFNCP for a breakdown of a functional approach to fueling for both the recreational and performance athlete.
Thursday, July 19 at 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM
2265 N. Clybourn Ave.
Chicago, IL 60614
Space is limited and registration is required.
Please register online or by calling (773) 296-6700