The Ultimate DIY Anti-Aging Facial!
Saturday, January 18; 6:00 – 7:30 PM
Join us and learn a traditional Chinese facial rejuvenation technique that you can do yourself! Guasha treatment is a 2,000 year old Chinese massage technique that uses a flat tool to apply pressure to the skin to increase circulation as it moves along acupuncture channels.
Facial guasha is an easy to learn technique that:
* encourages blood flow and promotes radiance
* prevents wrinkles
* activates cells to regain facial elasticity
* drains fluids to detoxify skin and reduce puffiness
* sloughs off dead skin cells
* uplifts and tones skin
* firms up facial muscles
* minimizes dark circles
* promotes a healthy, younger and more radiant look
What you will learn in this class:
* How to use your new guasha tool to give yourself a rejuvenating facial in the comfort of your own home
* How to incorporate specific anti-aging essential oils into your facial guasha technique so that you can create your own facial products
* How to add certain foods into your diet that are known to prevent aging and nourish skin
Each participant will be given a jade guasha tool and a bottle of my own blend of facial oil infused with anti-aging essential oils so that you will be able to go home and get started right away.
Your skin will thank you and will look more radiant, smooth and younger!
When: Saturday, December 2, 1:30-3:00 PM
Where: WholeHealth Chicago, 2265 N. Clybourn Avenue
Cost: $65 includes guasha tool and anti-aging facial oil
Space is limited and registration is required.
Register online or call WholeHealth Chicago at 773-296-6700
Mari Stecker has practiced acupuncture at WholeHealth Chicago for over 20 years. She offers acupuncture facial rejuvenation as well as treatments for many dermatological conditions including acne, psoriasis and eczema. She also treats a full range of conditions including pain, fertility and allergies.
Note: This technique is not intended for use during pregnancy, near infectious skin diseases or open wounds, or those with bleeding disorders.