Host Defense not only makes mushroom/fungi products to boost health, it’s dedicated to protecting the environment, and we know environmental health and human health are closely interrelated.
Your support of Host Defense products helps its global mission to:
1. Work with doctors skilled in integrative medicine to augment conventional therapies.
2. Pioneer strategies to counter Colony Collapse Disorder and save bees using mushrooms and fungi.
3. Teach people to grow mushrooms for food by recycling local resources.
4. Protect diversity of fungi and mushrooms along with the plants and animals that depend on them.
5. Develop mycofiltration methods to clean water using mycelium.
6. Invest in mycoremediation technologies to break down or neutralize toxic wastes.
7. Replace toxic pesticides with nature-based, non-toxic, non-invasive mycoremedies.
8. Build soil with beneficial fungi to support plant and animal foodwebs, aiding agriculture, forests, and ecosystems.
9. Encourage research on mycelium and bacteria to developing new biofuel.
10. Support mycological research by funding graduate students.
Host Defense products are on sale for 20% off during June.