Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture is a centuries-old practice, with evidence of use by the Song Dynasty (960-1279 AD) empress and concubines. This is a gentle, safe, and effective method of combatting signs of aging and erasing years from your face while enhancing your health and beauty from within.
Acupuncture offers numerous benefits to those wishing to revitalize the look and feel of their skin. It can stimulate the production of collagen and elastin, tone muscles, improve circulation, and stimulate blood flow, all without the risks or downtime of surgery or injections.
Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture is much more than a cosmetic procedure. In Chinese medicine, each person is evaluated as a whole and as an individual. We’ll ask you about your overall health, including digestion, sleep, energy levels, and mood. Your answers help determine where there might be imbalances in your health that can have an effect on the health and appearance of your skin, facial muscle tone, puffiness, and premature aging.
Every patient will receive a customized treatment depending on his or her specific skin condition, overall health, and treatment goals. Each session consists of acupuncture points on the body as well as the face. Acupuncture improves the flow of energy throughout the body so not only will you look younger and revitalized, you’ll feel better overall.
A series of treatments can…
– Erase fine lines and diminish deeper wrinkles.
– Improve muscle tone and increase production of collagen.
– Reduce under-eye bags and circles.
– Firm jowls.
– Eliminate puffiness.
– Improve facial color by increasing blood circulation to the face.
– Moisturize the skin and improve texture.
– Improve lymph circulation and remove toxins.
– Improve skin conditions such as acne and rosacea.
– Relax the face and reduce signs of stress.
– Slow the aging process from within.
– Promote overall health, well-being, and relaxation.
We generally recommend a series of 10 to 15 weekly or biweekly treatments. Most patients notice significant improvement after 4 to 6 treatments, though some see improvement after just 1 to 2 sessions.
Treatment fees are $150.00/session. Discounts are applied for packages of 10 treatments for $1350.00. When requesting an appointment, make certain to ask for Facial Rejuvenation scheduling. For more information please contact Mari Stecker at WholeHealth Chicago, 773-296-6700.