At any given moment, there are more than six million couples struggling to get pregnant. Readers of The Triple Whammy Cure are well aware that because of low serotonin levels, women are especially vulnerable to Whammy #1–stress–and that stress can really wallop your fertility.
Entering the world of infertility treatments ratchets up stress, as any woman who has been through the basal temperature-taking, blood tests, x-rays, hormonal manipulation, and in-vitro fertilization will confirm.
Follow these six steps for a few months before you go high-tech:
- Clean up your diet with a vengeance. There are so many foods containing chemicals, pesticides, herbicides, and hormone-like substances that doctors honestly have no idea of the effect of one or more of these on fertility. Clear your system with one of the best detoxifiers–Ultra Clear–recommended by tens of thousands health care practitioners. A complete nutritional detoxification program accompanies each container of Ultra Clear.
- Work with a practitioner of Traditional Chinese Medicine. Make sure you find a person who is fully licensed in your state and has training in both acupuncture and Chinese herbs.
- Start a yoga class. Tell the instructor that you’re using yoga to help with fertility. She’ll teach you specific postures to perform at home.
- Enroll yourself in two or three sessions of abdominal massage, a very gentle therapy that enhances blood, lymphatic, and nerve flow to your uterus and ovaries. Bring your partner along and the therapist will teach the technique for home use. Locate a therapist at www.arvigomassage.com
- Use the guided imagery CD for infertility created by psychologist Belleruth Naparstek and harness the power of your mind to control the functions of your body. This CD is nothing short of amazing!
- Begin using traditional herbs long associated with enhanced fertility, including Siberian ginseng, chasteberry, and rhodiola. These are very safe and have been used around the world since ancient times. Other important supplements include a daily tablet of B complex and a tablespoon of flaxseed oil.